Welcome to Always Inspired Writing! Start by choosing an article of your interest:
- When constructive criticism becomes destructive: is your beta reader a bully?
- The cure for impostor’s syndrome
- 10 root causes for writer’s block and lessons you must learn
- What to do if you hate reading
- Bestseller or bestwritten: Why publishers reject decent books?
- Coming out of the library: how to tell others you write?
- Don’t buy the idea that your book is too weird to be liked
- 6 reasons why your book isn’t popular on social media and how to fix it
- What to do if you feel lonely as a writer?
- Where does talent come from? Why isn’t it a prerequisite for success?
- Why you should stop freewriting right now
- 10 tips to maximize chances for finishing your novel
- 7 martial arts lessons for writers
- 10 tips for young writers
- 4 big secrets to staying ALWAYS INSPIRED
- Break your self-imposed limitations, not the writing principles
- Review of the „show not tell” writing rule
- How to make a writer like you
- Do you love yourself as a writer?
- 10 tips to keep your body in shape as a writer